Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lego Art

Several years ago, I purchased a Lego set that had various colors of 1 X 1 bricks, a transparent building plate, and a number of pictures.  The child would place a picture under a plate and then place the corresponding colored bricks in the correct positions to create a picture.  Well, this set was well loved and has seen its best days.  I searched in stores and online for a replacement, but haven't found another.  I tried to revamp the set.  I have one transparent plastic plate and a number of colored bricks.  I decided to have each child draw a picture, place under the plate, and then cover with bricks that corresponded with the colors.  Here is an example of one child's creation.  I decided to put the bricks in an organized container to make it easy to find the colors needed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment